Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article original, written by stated author/s.
- The submission for publication has been approved by all of the authors and by the institution where the work was carried out.
- The paper is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights.
- All authors contributed to the same extend to the present article, and no “ghostwriting” or “guest authorship” practices occurred. The publisher should be informed in writing if this is not a case.
- The article contains no unlawful statements and does not infringe the rights of others.
- The submitted paper has not been published and it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- On acceptance of the paper the authors will agree to the licence to publish.
- The paper contains an abstract, Mathematics Subject Classification 2010 and Keywords.
- The bibliography is prepared using the "Abbreviations of Names of Serials" reviewed in Mathematical Reviews.
- The manuscript is submitted in Adobe Acrobat PDF format ensuring blind peer review (the authors of the document have deleted their names from the text, the authors' names should also be removed from Document Properties found under File on Adobe Acrobat's main menu).
- If the article is accepted, the original source files (preferably in LaTeX ) will be delivered and the pictures if any will be in vector graphic standard.
- The authors allow the redaction to check the paper against plagiarism.
ArtykułyTreść polityki prywatności.
According to the Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Pedagogical University of Cracow informs that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the Pedagogical University of Cracow, Krakow, Podchorążych 2, 30-084 Krakow, Poland.
- The administrator appointed the Inspector of Personal Data Protection: dr Tomasz Kalita, e-mail address: email@example.com, phone: +48 12 662 63 45.
- Your personal data will be processed in connection with the process of publication, indexing in databases and archiving your article.
- Personal data will be retained for as long as necessary to provide our publishing, indexing and archiving services.
- Personal data will not be passed to other recipients with the exception of our partners De Gruyter, Wydawnictwo Naukowe UP, indexing and archiving services, this exception applies only to authors whose papers are accepted for publication and published.
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify them, delete or limit the processing, the right to object to the processing, and the right to transfer data. However, after the publication of the paper your data connected to this paper cannot be modified or deleted.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (Poland).
- Providing personal data is a prerequisite for the publishing purposes. In the absence of personal data, it is not possible proceed with the publication process.
- Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.