According to the Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Pedagogical University of Cracow informs that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the Pedagogical University of Cracow, Krakow, Podchorążych 2, 30-084 Krakow, Poland.
- The administrator appointed the Inspector of Personal Data Protection: dr Tomasz Kalita, e-mail address: email@example.com, phone: +48 12 662 63 45.
- Your personal data will be processed in connection with the process of publication, indexing in databases and archiving your article.
- Personal data will be retained for as long as necessary to provide our publishing, indexing and archiving services.
- Personal data will not be passed to other recipients with the exception of our partners De Gruyter, Wydawnictwo Naukowe UP, indexing and archiving services, this exception applies only to authors whose papers are accepted for publication and published.
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify them, delete or limit the processing, the right to object to the processing, and the right to transfer data. However, after the publication of the paper your data connected to this paper cannot be modified or deleted.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (Poland).
- Providing personal data is a prerequisite for the publishing purposes. In the absence of personal data, it is not possible proceed with the publication process.
- Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.